DEPARTMENT OF SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
The Department of Systems Management was introduced by RVIM to create exposure on Information Technology. The Department handles subjects on emerging topics like IT for Business, E-Commerce, Software Design, Software Engineering, System Analysis and Design and Project Management etc. The Department creates an opportunity for the students to build their career in Information Technology as Management students.
Information Technology skills for Managerial excellence.
- To impart knowledge and technical skills through advanced teaching and learning methods.
- Technical advancement in use and application of hardware and software.
- To enhance productivity at all levels
- To understand the concepts and practices of modern software technologies.
- To create awareness among the students in building basic concepts of Information Technology and applying the same in decision making process.
- To provide technical knowledge to the faculty members in improving their technical skills.
Department of Systems is established with good infrastructure, having 4 state-of-art computer laboratories. There are 215 i3 Computers and terminals with Wi/Fi internet facilities. 20 Laptops have been issued for faculty members. 22 Printers are installed in various places in RVIM. Application Software and System Software like Oracle 10G, Tally ERP 9.0, SPSS (Statistical Package for Social science), MS-Office 2010/16, Microsoft Visual studio, C & C++ compilers, Kaspersky internet security 2017etc are all installed in the computers.