The following are the various tracks of the conference but are not limited to the following:
- Critical thinking in Education Sector
- Critical Thinking in Health Care
- Critical Thinking in Research and development
- Critical Thinking in Arts & Humanities
- Critical Thinking in Science & Engineering
- Critical thinking in product development
- Critical Thinking in Management Information systems
- Critical Thinking in Leadership and administration
- Critical thinking in Profession
Plagiarism Policy for the Conference Publication
- Note that plagiarized articles will be rejected (Must be 10% below including references).
- Copying of contents from other articles is strictly prohibited.
- Only articles with original content should be submitted with the expectation of being accepted for our conference and journal publication
- All articles submitted to CTGZMA-2021 first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our editorial board for review.
- Articles failing plagiarism check will be subjected to rejection.
Outcome of the conference
The conference is expected to have high impact on research and academics.
Critical thinking is a core competency and as a precursor to research. Since the research demands new ideas and the critical thinking skill improves comprehension abilities and think creatively, researchers can analyze their ideas and come out with promising solutions to existing problems.
In the education sector, critical thinking can be mapped with learning outcomes as a skill to 'criticize', to more elusive descriptions of 'analyzing' or even 'understanding' and is dependent on judgements and systematic scrutiny of complex problems.so the conference is expected to emphasize the importance of fostering a substantive conception of critical thinking in Academics.
The expected outcomes of the conference are :
- To promote in defining and advancing the principles and best practices of critical thinking in education and society
- To enhance teachers ability to more substantively foster it in the classroom
- To establish rigorous standards of excellence in research findings
- To formulate well-reasoned scientifically feasible solutions by synthesizing multiple perspectives
Who can attend?
In order to develop a deep understanding of the foundations of critical thinking, a long-term approach to learning and applying those foundations in multidisciplinary areas like Science, Engineering, Arts and Humanities, Health care, Research and development, education, leadership and administration etc have to be addressed in a best possible way.
So the two day national conference focus on critical thinking in the above said areas for faculty, students, Industry professionals and researchers irrespective of their area of specialization
Why to attend
- Showcase your latest research findings through the means of oral presentation
- To be part on nation building since Critical thinking is the core theme of NEP 2020
- Interact with Eminent Speakers
- Participate in stimulating and interactive discussions
- Join special Interest Groups
- Access new and profound Research Ideas
- Connect with industry experts
- Avail opportunities to network and exchange ideas